Required Server Software
This SimControlX Server application is designed to communicate with your iPad via Wi-Fi. This application must be installed and launched prior to using any simulator applications. Make sure you “Connect to Simulator” before launching the iPad application. Also check the manual for further details.
Go professional with SimControlX Pro:
Upgrade your SimControlX experience now by purchasing a Pro license upgrade for SimControlX Server. The Pro license unlocks many new features and allows commercial use of the software.
You may download the Home version of the server for free using the links provided below.
Server version: 1.3.3
- Microsoft Windows 7, 8, or 10
- Microsoft .NET Framework 4.5.2
- Microsoft Visual C++ 2013 SP1 Runtime
- Compatible Simulation Software
- Wi-Fi connection between computer and iPad (via Wi-Fi router)
- Internet connection on computer and iPad